EMPLOYER: Del Mar Recovery Solutions, GP
POSITION TITLE: Chief Technology Officer
JOB CODE: RB0508
POSITION DUTIES: Provide overall IT Governance for Del Mar Recovery Solutions. Ensure IT vision\goals are in line with Corporate objectives. Oversee Integration of automated processes through system analysis, working closely with developers and 3rd party business entities. Streamline manual process to add efficiencies and reduce cost. Oversee security practices of the physical premise, data infrastructure and hardware infrastructure.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of study and ten years of IT governance experience at the executive level.
EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE IN:
- 5 years of experience with the Software Development Life Cycle with emphasis on project management in areas of design, integration, maintenance and decommission
- 5 years of experience with Security Governance over both physical, data and hardware infrastructures utilizing current security frameworks
- 5 years of experience with Security audits including internal and external penetration testing
- 3 years vendor management experience as it relates to 3rd party Web service integrations, Security, ISP data and telephony providers.
- 2 years of Industry experience with 3rd party collection software and integration into proprietary applications and Voice Dialer systems
- Experience with Skip and 1st placement process
- Experience with Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Experience with Risk Mitigation
Requires travel to Las Vegas, NV worksite and various vendor worksites up to 20%
1935 Camino Vida Roble, Suite 100, Carlsbad, CA 92008
7335 South Pecos Road, Suite 103, Las Vegas, NV 89120
Del Mar Recovery Human Resources
Del Mar Recovery Solutions, GP
1935 Camino Vida Roble
Carlsbad, CA 92008